- This event has passed.
Payson – Creekside Steakhouse and Tavern
October 11 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Lead Road Captain: John D.
- Arrive at Departure Point: 09:00 am
- Departure Briefing: 09:15 am
- Departure Time (KSU): 09:30 am
- Departure Point: Maverik, 1341 Prescott Country Club Blvd, Dewey, AZ 86327 (at Hwy 69 and Fain Rd.)
What better time than Autumn to ride thru the mountains and valleys of Northern AZ?
Nestled amongst the world’s largest stand of Ponderosa pines, Creekside Cabins, Steakhouse & Historic Tavern is located in the little village of Christopher Creek tucked below the majestic Mogollon Rim just 22 miles east of Payson, Arizona and 10 miles West of Woods Canyon Lake.